We have a mutli-step process to ensure that your child will fit into our school and that we can provide for their needs. This process can take anywhere from 2-5 weeks. While we do accept students throughout the school year, we typically bring new students in at the start of a 3-5 week session. You can download our calendar here.
The following steps are required for enrollment:
1. Parents and/or family visits the school.
2. Parents submit application (no fee required).
3. School reviews application for potential fit.
4. Second parent visit with child and payment of initial non-refundable deposit of $250.
5. Observation at child’s current school.
6. Student visits for Participation Day at Bolder Pathway School.
7. Name added to waiting list or start date set and applying for scholarships.
8. PLS meeting with family and school staff. Signing of contract and deposit are also done at this time.
Our base tuition is $18,365 per year. We offer semester and monthly payment options for an additional fee. There are currently 2 tuition assistance programs; Ace Scholarships (due by April 15th each spring and based on financial needs) and our own in house Discretionary Scholarship which looks at a multitude of factors including the child’s needs and fit for the school. Both scholarships must be renewed yearly. We also offer multi-child family discounts starting at 20%. Please contact us for more information on these options.