Our admissions process ensures that Bolder Pathway is a good fit for your child and that we can provide for their needs. While we accept students throughout the school year, we typically bring new students in at the start of a 3-5 week session. You can download our calendar here for more information on our sessions.
Simply fill out our application to begin the admissions process. To set up a tour, just give us a call us at 720-420-9266.
THE ADMISSIONS PROCESS
TOUR & APPLICATION
1. We start with a parent and/or family visit to the school.
2. Parents then submit an application (no fee required).
3. We’ll review the application for potential fit.
PARTICIPATION & SHADOWING
4. Second parent visit with child and payment of initial non-refundable deposit of $250.
5. We’ll come out to your child’s current school for an observation.
6. Your child visits for Participation Day at Bolder Pathway School.
ACCEPTANCE & ENROLLMENT
7. If space is available, a start date will be set or your child will be added to our waiting list. At this time you can also apply for available scholarships.
8. PLS meeting with family and school staff. Signing of contract and deposit are also done at this time.
Our base tuition is $19,860 per year. We offer semester and monthly payment options for an additional fee.
There are currently two tuition assistance programs; Ace Scholarships (due by April 15th each spring and based on financial needs) and our own in house Discretionary Scholarship which looks at a multitude of factors including the child’s needs and fit for the school. Both scholarships must be renewed annually. We also offer multi-child family discounts starting at 20%. Please contact us for more information on these options.